Website Privacy Statement
Who we are
Pi Labs Limited (company number 09150085) “Pi Labs” is registered at Anova House Wickhurst Lane, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, England, RH12 3LZ.
Should you wish to contact us please write to us at 151 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8WE or email us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information such as name, email and company name from you when you register your details with us to receive our newsletter.
- We also collect personal information such as name, email, phone number and name of your employer from you when you contact us via email.
- If you apply for investment we will collect personal information such as name, position, email, phone number, date of birth and company name.
How will we use the information about you?
- If you subscribe to our newsletter we will use the details you provide to send you news and information on Pi Labs and the proptech space. Your consent provides us with our lawful basis for processing your name, company name and email address in relation to our newsletter.
- If you are applying to Pi Labs growth programme we will use the information you provide us along with other publicly available information to assess your application.
- If you contact us via email we will use the information you provide to respond to your query where appropriate. We will process your data in accordance with our legitimate interests or legal obligations as a venture capital firm.
Transfers outside of the EU and Safeguards
- We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA such as to the USA. If we do this, we will ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA, for example by using processors that adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Our mailing list is administered through MailChimp. Any personal information you provide to us in order to receive our newsletter will be stored on the MailChimp site. The MailChimp servers and offices are located in the United States and your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
Access to your information, Correction and Withdrawal of Consent
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you and the correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- You can withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer our newsletter, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest or legal obligation, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We will do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason or legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.
We will store your data in accordance with our legal obligations, usually length of relationship + 5 years after which it will anonymised or deleted.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO www.ico.org.uk). We would however appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns you may have so please do contact us in the first instance. You can email us at email@example.com or write to us at 151 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8WE.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track a visitor’s use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Google Analytics collects information and reports website trends. You may opt out of Google Analytics – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
Our website cookies
|Google Analytics||_ga||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and reports website trends. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|