Who is Pi Labs?
Property Innovation Labs (Pi Labs) is Europe’s first venture capital platform to invest exclusively in early stage ventures in the property tech vertical. We have one goal – discover amazing founders and help them reimagine the future of the real estate industry through technology.
We are looking for a paid part-time intern to support our energetic and diverse team and our inspiring founders, starting in February for 4-6 months. If this sounds like your type of challenge, let’s talk.
Who are you as a person?
You will be a great fit for us if:
- You are enthusiastic about the startup world and want to get involved
- You are a hustler and you find creative ways to achieve your goals
- You aren’t satisfied with anything short of excellence
- You are a responsible & organised individual who can and is happy to work independently
It will be even better if:
- You have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or at a startup
- You have a passion for tech and are curious about its impact on the property and real estate industry
What will you do as a professional?
In this role, you will:
- Work with our founders on identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Support our investment team in doing due diligence of potential investments
- Help us research new markets and identify investment opportunities
- Assisting us with operational details in running our accelerator programme
The exciting bit: You will gain practical investment experience, learn to evaluate deals and you’ll get the opportunity to influence some of our investment decisions.
Why join us?
Here is why we love what we do:
- We have the privilege of working with some exceptionally talented founders, from whom we learn a lot.
- We are at the forefront of innovation in the property sector and get to know where the industry is going before anyone else.
- We are backed by some of the industry’s most influential investors, corporates and professionals.
- We are a diverse team of 8 people from 8 different nationalities and we are breaking industry stereotypes at every level.
- We work hard but are also fun to be around.
If you’d like to be considered for an internship with Pi Labs, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your CV
- What are your top 3 favourite blogs or publications you read to stay up to date about tech (or non-tech) news?
- A (very) short description of a startup or an established company that inspires you – tell us who they are, what they do, and why you like them in up to 150 words.
We look forward to meeting you!